Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More about me crap.

More about me.

I will only eat beef hot dogs. When I was a kid I would tell my mom and dad the other hot dogs would make me sick and they never believed me. They tried to trick me one day and I got sick. Ha. On them. I also like a raw (its actually pre cooked) Hot dog right out of the package from time to time.

When we get the play boy. My favorite thing to do is look for the bunny. But damn it they suck these days.

I like Egg salad and tune fish sandwiches. Yes as one sandwich. You do a layer of egg salad then bread than tuna and more bread. Yep it will kill me that’s why I don’t eat it that often.

At this very moment I can feel someone standing behind me. And guess what. No one is there.

I’m pretty sure I killed a friend in a past life. And guess what? He is still my friend.

I am having a really hard time putting prices on my art work. Mostly because I find it really hard to believe its worth much. Doesn’t matter what people say. But at the same I so want it to be worth something. Stupid and silly.

I have always wanted to be recorded singing the rose and give it to my father as a gift. Yes it’s cheesy.

I like fairies, Fearies, Fae and guess what glitter. That’s right I love glitter. I like it in my hair and on my body.

I used to call Butterflies. Flutterbies.

I wonder if I will die young like my mom? Often.

When Crystal turned 11 years old. The whole year I was afraid she was going to die. In fact the year before that too. My sister Tammy dies at that age and they look so much alike it’s freaky. So some how I had myself convinced that what if she was going to die too. What if it was a family curse?

I’m 100% sure at night something watching me through our bedroom and dinning room windows. I have never had that before we moved in here.

I dream about purses a lot.

I keep looking for something I can know better than the other people around me. Why because they all know so much stuff I feel like there has got to be something that I can know enough about that anyone would want to listen to that… But I’m not as interested in the things my friends are. I’m mostly interested in the energy side of spirituality and think that if I don’t know the symbols and things my friends do that they will never take me as a serious magician. So I let that hold me back. But one day mark my word I’m going to say abracadabra and the earth will shake and I will rise above the ground and you will all bow down to me.. LOL. Just kidding. About the last two parts anyway.

I hate my freckles and I just to try to make them go away but putting lemon juice on them. NO it didn’t work.

I often come up with all kind of little skits to do to different music… never do anything with them. But I see them in my mind really well. Like little videos. I have tried to get my kids to do them in the past but gave up.

I often Wish Rick and Jo where in love. And that has nothing to do with the currant situation

I have a stack of songs I wrote. But I don’t think they are any good. So I keep them hidden. Lol

I don’t know why I have done this. But I have come to this point in my life where if I cry I feel I’m weak and letting people down. Mostly myself. So if I start to feel the urge to cry if at all possible I write away my pain. Sometimes I post them to the world. Sometimes they are so dark and disturbing I throw them away because the things I write scare me.

I love butterflies and dragonflies. I was really bummed this past year when I found out Dragonflies eat butterflies. Sigh. sniff sniff.

All my friends remember phrases from movies and books and stuff like that. I can watch a movie 10 times in a row and still not do that. It bugs me.

I’m a control freak. Yes yes I know it’s a surprise to those who know me. And that I keep it hid very well. But I am trust me. ROLFLAO

I hate really needy people. This often makes me wonder if I am one. They say you hate what you are.

My body metabolizes meds weird. Thing that should typically make tired make me high strung. Things that should make me hyper or high like pain pills don’t do that at all. I can’t even tell I’m on them. Some of them work for the pain. But I don’t get loopy from them. I can take darvacet and codeine with out and issue. But give me one none drowsy allergy pill and it about knocks me out. Weird shit. And the dr doesn’t always believe me. Makes life hard when you are in pain or getting something done with your teeth and you can still feel the pain. Bastards.

I often hear voices in the radio. And I’m not talking about the DJ either.

No comments: